In the hands-on HTML5 and CSS3 training course, you will learn how to create web applications using HTML5 and CSS3. The HTML5 will give you the first hand experience with all the new HTML5 features so that you can start using it in your projects right away. You will learn how to create your own scalable, real-time Web applications with all HTML5 has to offer. You will learn how to implement the newest CSS3 techniques in your web applications, and gain an understanding of the browser support in different modules.
Upon completion of the training course, you will:
- You will learn about all HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- New HTML5 elements
- HTML5 Geolocation APIs
- HTML5 Drag-and-drop APIs
- HTML5 Local data APIs
- HTML5 Forms 2.0
- HTML5 Video and audio support
- HTML5 SVG and CANVAS graphics
- Two- and three-dimensional animation Know how to use HTML5 Markup
- Understand current browser support for the various HTML5 features
- Understand how to emulate certain HTML5 features on older browsers
- You will learn how to implement the newest CSS3 techniques in your web applications, and gain an understanding of the browser support in different modules.
- After finish this course you can develop any web application using HTML5 and CSS3